PDA

View Full Version : Tour to Palawan

jason
10-08-2010, 02:15 AM
Last year I visited Palawan which is a perfect heaven with a tantalizingly calm atmosphere and nature themes of tropical bliss. It is a fine getaway for releasing the life pressure.

Tourist comes to there for its beaches, hot springs, waterfalls, caves, dive sites and other ecotourism destinations.

The popular sites are the Underground River, Tigman Beach, Manikit Hot Springs, Estrella Falls, Mangit Cave, and Miniloc Island Lagoons.

I’d definitely recommend everyone must visit at least once in life.

GFI
10-08-2010, 01:09 PM
I’d also like to recommend visiting Palawan Island which is one of the most natural destinations in Philippines. It is the good destination for releasing the life pressure where you’ll natural beaches, caves and waterfalls etc.
The top places are the Underground River, Tigman Beach, Manikit Hot Springs, Estrella Falls, Mangit Cave, and Miniloc Island Lagoons.

peterjack
09-22-2011, 07:19 AM
Palawan Tours Philippines was created for assisting Palawan Philippines travellers either travelling as individual, partners, groups and families to find resources about Palawan Philippines and useful information and resources related to Palawan island Philippines. Palawan Flights was created for assisting Palawan island travellers either travelling as individual, partners, groups and families to find resources about Palawan travel, Palawan beaches, island resorts, Palawan vacation packages and useful information and resources related to island Palawan.

sharia
10-05-2011, 06:20 AM
You didn't visit the Coron?

ronymac
03-12-2012, 06:39 AM
#

BOOK & BUY BASIS APPLIES
#

Inclusions of this package are guaranteed to be rendered, however, our local tour operators have the right to change the schedule of tours at their own discretion
#

Tour schedule may be changed or even cancelled in case of unfavorable weather conditions that will risk the lives of the tour participants

harmayanigrengel
03-21-2012, 08:23 AM
For a long time, Palawan’s bountiful resources, abundant wildlife and extraordinary natural beauty are known only to the many ethnic communities that thrive in these islands and a few other daring settlers who wanted to live in unpolluted surroundings.As the story goes, a tuna line disabled a dive boat’s propeller in the middle of the night forcing it to drop anchor in an inlet. The following morning, the divers woke up to an amazing scenery of skyscraping dark cliffs, thick green forest, white-sand beach, sparkling water and, rising above it, a series of magnificently sculpted jade islands. And thus was how El Nido was discovered.

davidmike794
04-04-2012, 06:09 AM
Summer is from November through April, with a warmer and more humid climate and winter is from May through October, when the climate is slightly cooler and drier. When you step out of the airplane, you'll immediately notice that the air is warm and humid. Consequently, besides your camera and your extra memory cards, do not forget to pack lightweight cotton clothes, sunscreen lotion and a baseball cap or a wide brimmed hat. Synthetic fabrics can get hot and sticky in the tropics.
[edit] Terrainb Mixture of rugged high islands and low islands with reefs.
Highest point : Mont Orohena 2,241 meters (6790 feet)
Diverse landscapes: Valleys cut by rivers and waterfalls
Crests leading to summits attag heights of more than 2,000 meters (6,500 feet)
Seashore paths bordering remote creeks overshadowed by cliffs.

travelinstyle
11-03-2012, 12:43 PM
A lot of beaches in the Philippines are very natural and untouched like in Caramoan (where survivor US) was held a lot of times. White powdery sand, untouched beaches, crystal clear waters, such a heaven!

In Palawan, I heard the Amanpulo is very beautiful but pricey.

Amazingasia
03-25-2013, 04:28 AM
Palawan offers spectacular water activities and trekking opportunities, as well as fascinating wildlife and stunning vistas! There is a wide range of tours and activities in Palawan to suit all tastes, ages, wonders, levels of adrenaline, and much more. Further information about things you might like to see in Palawan can be found in our Palawan Destination Guide.

emma24
05-07-2013, 03:10 AM
Indeed. Palawan is one of the best holiday places in the Philippines. ♥

margauxrodriguez
05-15-2013, 07:19 AM
The underground river in Palawan is one of the best places to visit in The Philippines.

travelinstyle
08-02-2013, 02:18 PM
I have a top 10 must see places in Palawan:

1. Underground River
2. Caluit Island Wildlife Sanctuary
3. Tabon Caves
4. Tubbataha Reef Marine Park
5. Honda Bay
6. El Nido Marine Reserve Park
7. Nagkalit-kalit Falls
8. The Immaculate Conception Church
9. Palawan Coron Reefs
10. Palawan Crocodile Farm

I hope this helps!

Cheers!

noah21
03-26-2014, 01:48 PM
Underground River in Puerto Princesa, Palawan is one of the new 7 wonders of the world...

3dtech
05-13-2017, 01:58 AM
It is the good destination for releasing the life pressure where you’ll natural beaches, caves and waterfalls etc.
The top places are the Underground River, Tigman Beach, Manikit Hot Springs, Estrella Falls, Mangit Cave, and Miniloc Island Lagoons.

linhlacless
10-05-2017, 12:00 AM
thank you for sharing

packers
10-05-2017, 07:29 AM
thanks for this valuable information.

linhlacless
11-01-2017, 03:21 AM
thank you for sharing

vietzay
03-28-2018, 11:19 PM
Palawan is amazing, i enjoyed my short stay in there.

MarkDuke
05-10-2022, 11:39 AM
thanks for sharing!

donaldriskell
05-23-2022, 10:00 PM
have a good day!