PDA

View Full Version : Paraguay?

HolRockers
01-24-2010, 09:49 PM
While I know many people whoe were travelling around in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Bolivia, I never met anyone who travelled in Paraguay. Is it generally not advisable to go there? Clearly they have a lot of problems with corruption and crime, but who bad is it for tourists? I would appreciate to hear from anyone who was travelling in Paraguay recently - how was it?

HARRY256
01-25-2010, 03:28 PM
Actually Paraguay is not that bad as far as i know about crime rates.
Countries like Colombia and Panama(which i have lived for over 2 years) are far more crime active.
Seriously Paraguay is an infant baby in front of the above countries.
Paraguay just doesnt have seasights. Doesnt Have anything.
Just Like Romania...Empty.

GFI
12-24-2010, 12:28 PM
Corruption and crime are in all over the world so I think you will not worry about this. I’d recommend you visiting Dubai where crime rate are less and it has plenty of sightseeing like desert safari, dhow cruise, beaches and ski Dubai etc.

smithyuvar
05-26-2011, 08:41 AM
While I know many people whoe were travelling around in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Bolivia, I never met anyone who travelled in Paraguay. Is it generally not advisable to go there? Clearly they have a lot of problems with corruption and crime, but who bad is it for tourists? I would appreciate to hear from anyone who was travelling in Paraguay recently - how was it?

Is Paraguay safe for the visiting....

johnymac001
10-07-2011, 01:58 AM
Indians speaking Guaraní—the most common language in Paraguay today, after Spanish—were the country's first inhabitants. In 1526 and again in 1529, Sebastian Cabot explored Paraguay when he sailed up the Paraná and Paraguay rivers. From 1608 until their expulsion from the Spanish dominions in 1767, the Jesuits maintained an extensive establishment in the south and east of Paraguay. In 1811, Paraguay revolted against Spanish rule and became a nominal republic under two consuls.

Paraguay was governed by three dictators during the first 60 years of independence. The third, Francisco López, waged war against Uruguay, Brazil, and Argentina in 1865–1870, a conflict in which half the male population was killed. A new constitution in 1870, designed to prevent dictatorships and internal strife, failed to do so, and not until 1912 did a period of comparative economic and political stability begin. The Chaco War (1932–1935) with Bolivia won Paraguay more western territory.

joymartine
10-08-2011, 04:36 AM
Paraguay is a landlocked country in South America. It is bordered by Argentina to the south and southwest, Brazil to the east and northeast, and Bolivia to the northwest. Paraguay lies on both banks of the Paraguay River, which runs through the center of the country from north to south. Due to its central location in South America, it is sometimes referred to as Corazón de América, or the Heart of America.Paraguay is divided by the Río Paraguay into the eastern region, called Eastern Paraguay (Paraguay Oriental) and known as the Paraná region; and the western region, officially called Western Paraguay (Paraguay Occidental) and also known as the Chaco.

GFI
03-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Well, Paraguay is really good country for visiting because one of my relatives recently comes from there and he really enjoyed throughout the vacation with friends. I’d definitely recommend travelers to take a tour towards this place.

grosslewis
06-14-2012, 02:04 AM
From 1608 until their expulsion from the Spanish dominions in 1767, the Jesuits maintained an extensive establishment in the south and east of Paraguay. In 1811, Paraguay revolted against Spanish rule and became a nominal republic under two consuls.A new constitution in 1870, designed to prevent dictatorships and internal strife, failed to do so, and not until 1912 did a period of comparative economic and political stability begin. The Chaco War (1932–1935) with Bolivia won Paraguay more western territory.

rolledm
10-19-2012, 07:30 AM
Surprisingly, backpackers are rarer than pumas in Paraguay, but travel is always do-able – whether on a bone-rattling kamikaze-style bus trip or leisurely bobbing up the Río Paraguay aboard a rickety boat.

sophiewilson
10-22-2012, 12:56 AM
Paraguay must be one of the safest places in South America for a traveler. It's beautiful and the people are very friendly.
Only in Asuncion some areas should be avoided at night.

LuizzeOliveira
10-29-2012, 09:23 AM
Paraguay is a South African country. It's Panteon National de Heroes, Eco-Reserva Mbatovi, Palacio de Lopez, Rivera Square, The Paraguayan Train Station, The Gran Chaco, Jesuit Missions, Paraguay River etc are best places to visit in Paraguay.

claudiacarbis
11-29-2012, 01:50 AM
I also agree Corruption and crime are in all over the world. There is no single place where isn't crime & criminal. It can be find out very easily everywhere.

teena4gupta
01-15-2013, 04:23 AM
Paraguay is a country of fascinating contrasts. Its capital, Asuncion, is a neat, compact and pretty colonial city and relatively.

Beauvais
11-20-2019, 08:37 AM
Azsgxdhfcmhncgfdsdefxc

antonioss
04-02-2021, 07:33 AM
Letar du efter en bra lösning på dina penisproblem? I det här fallet bör du definitivt försöka uppmärksamma denna sidan här (https://svensktapotek.net/)-webbplats, eftersom jag här alltid kan lösa liknande problem.

Ameliajhonson
07-21-2021, 12:39 AM
'The heart of South America,' 'the land of water,' and 'the island surrounded by mainland' are the most well-known. Although Paraguay just has land boundaries, it has the world's largest fleet. The Galapagos archipelago is around 1,000 kilometers from mainland Ecuador and consists of 127 islands, islets, and rocks, 19 of which are big and four of which are inhabited. Birders will love the Galapagos Islands. Thousands of species pass through the Galapagos on their route to other destinations, despite the fact that just 22 species are unique to the islands. This type of up-close interaction is common. It is wiser to visit Galapagos island (https://www.tiptopcruises.com/galapagos/).

lanajames312
12-22-2021, 02:00 AM
cool post thanks for sharing.

pukaka
08-02-2022, 03:03 AM
Your article is very amazing. It is very helpful for newcomers. It really makes me happy. Thanks for this great article. I am a gamer and I would like to suggest to you a game xxx which is really interesting. driving directions mapquest (https://drivingdirectionsroute.com)

marian
08-19-2022, 12:19 AM
I have been using the phone for a while and I can say that it makes the job very easy.

shara123
08-25-2022, 09:55 PM
Thanks for this useful post!

ramonwaxman
12-19-2022, 09:55 AM
Paraguay is such a nice place to visit in Europe side, also nearby Areas.

ibmhelicopter
04-18-2023, 09:49 PM
Paraguay is a nation of enthralling contrasts. Its capital, Asuncion, is a comparatively clean, compact, and attractive colonial city.

drewbinsky
06-08-2023, 03:06 AM
Paraguay is a landlocked country located in South America. It is bordered by Argentina to the south and southwest, Brazil to the east and northeast, and Bolivia to the northwest.

Chandra
06-24-2023, 02:04 PM
Thank you!