PDA

View Full Version : The New Apple Device - Table Style iPad

travelland
01-27-2010, 08:57 PM
What do you think of the new device of Apple?
Do we really need one?

I guess as always, depending on the price of course, everybody will soon want to have one. To be honest I am not dying to get one, but I would surely consider buying one if it was much cheaper.

addypaul
03-27-2010, 02:16 AM
I guess as always, depending on the price of course, everybody will soon want to have one. To be honest I am not dying to get one, but I would surely consider buying one if it was much cheaper.

sgcrichi
12-09-2010, 11:13 AM
I saw that ipad video on you tube and i would like to buy it, Price is not matter for me,but I am hopefully it will be better implemented by the same company in the future or by a rival one.

ivanjones13
01-19-2011, 01:11 AM
I also saw this video on Internet. I am an addict of Apple products. Recently, I had purchased iPhone 4G which is really awesome. iPhone 4 features video calling with FaceTime, a high-resolution display, HD video recording, a 5-megapixel camera, and more. iPhone 4’s display winds up looking like a high quality printed book rather than a blocky pixellated grid.

peterjames25
06-23-2011, 11:27 PM
That’s the idea behind the all-new design. It’s 33 percent thinner and up to 15 percent lighter, so it feels even more comfortable in your hands.So, give it 6 months and the iPad will have an update to include features people want but it doesnt have.

lololopezz
01-23-2012, 08:04 AM
I also want to buy Tablet style iPad. This will be the best friend of me when I go to travel in different places.

seniorlivingca
03-01-2012, 01:17 AM

offshoreaccouting
03-09-2012, 05:04 AM
I saw that ipad video on you pipe and i would like to buy it, Cost is not issue for me,but I am hopefully it will be better integrated by the same organization in the upcoming or by a competing one.

cpaoutsourcing
03-10-2012, 05:53 AM
I saw that ipad video on you tube and i would like to buy it, Price is not matter for me,but I am hopefully it will be better implemented by the same company in the future or by a rival one.

justinthomsony
04-10-2012, 08:36 AM
Well, Price always comes first! I have same problem dude, because Apple's products are always very costly. Apple Company really represents the leading technology of this world. Every person of this world really wants the regarding products. Those person who don't buy the Apple's product, they always waiting to get the cheaper one.

kevinpeter480
04-13-2012, 01:07 PM

seniorlivingcan
05-22-2012, 07:51 AM

kevinpollard582
05-24-2012, 11:11 AM
Recently, I had purchased iPhone 4G which is really awesome. iPhone 4 features video calling with FaceTime, a high-resolution display, HD video recording, a 5-megapixel camera, and more. iPhone 4’s display winds up looking like a high quality printed book rather than a blocky pixellated grid.

seniorlivingcan
06-05-2012, 05:34 AM