PDA

View Full Version : Travelling to Perth alone

robwotson
07-15-2011, 03:05 AM
Hi I am travelling to Perth in October for a year not sure where else to go, first time on my own travelling.

Is anyone else travelling? I have a year visa, be lovely to hear from people as well who is going the same time, bit nervous and not sure where to stay yet.

xenosadams
07-15-2011, 09:01 AM
I traveled from Syndey to Cairns for four weeks in 2009 and not spend a single night without meeting new people. Each time I had to leave a place, I felt a little sad because I had to leave the wonderful people behind it and is afraid of not meeting someone in the nearby town, but it is never happened. Plus, you tend to meet people more than once during your trip, because most people take the same routes.

punkcobe
02-07-2012, 05:38 AM
Western Australia's most populous city Perth is best for safe and memorable traveling alone or with family. traveling in Perth you can get great experience. There are so many attractive destinations like Cottesloe Beach, Adventure World and many more historical and museum.

donaldjack159
04-14-2012, 07:37 AM
I traveled from Syndey to Cairns for four weeks in 2009 and not spend a single night without meeting new people. Each time I had to leave a place, I felt a little sad because I had to leave the wonderful people behind it and is afraid of not meeting someone in the nearby town, but it is never happened. Plus, you tend to meet people more than once during your trip, because most people take the same routes.

GFI
04-17-2012, 12:13 PM
Perth is the ideal place for a particular day out or stay. Excellent shopping, eating out, entertainment, traditions and heritage, leisure and sport are all within close closeness in the city centre.

Jessica Martin
04-11-2013, 04:54 AM
Definitely dear, Perth is the ideal place for making holidays. I visited there couple of times and enjoyed everytime with my friends.

manojabichandani
04-23-2013, 04:21 AM
Perth is the Ideal place for Traveling.

rajnish
05-03-2013, 04:28 AM

Yes you are Wright.