PDA

View Full Version : Travel Game - Please Join

galrand
02-23-2012, 04:40 AM
Games are very important for those long travel times whether in car, plane or down time in the hotel

Always be ready with a game..

Every respectable forum has a game running
We'll start with an easy one (I've seen this one running for 7 years with over 500 posts)

The Game is WORD ASSOCIATION

I say a word and the next person says the first word that comes to their mind (somehow associated with the previous word)

ONE RULE - keep it clean!!!

OK - I'm starting -

Here's the first word

SUITCASE

now you post the first word you think of

jamesmockery
10-16-2012, 05:56 PM
Yes, I am totally agree with your opinion. Games are good for time pass ans enjoying game. Specially when we are doing traveling then really games are very helpful for entertainment.

davidsmith36
10-05-2016, 01:03 AM
The games are very important for those long travel times, whether in car or plane. One of them is
The Alphabet Game-
Start with the letter "A" and find one on a sign, truck, building or license plate, say the word and then move on to the next letter. You can do this as a competition or together as a family for the younger beginning readers. The first one to get to the letter "Z" is the winner!

brucekenway
10-10-2016, 05:07 AM
The games are very important for those long travel times, whether in car or plane. One of them is
The Alphabet Game-
Start with the letter "A" and find one on a sign, truck, building or license plate, say the word and then move on to the next letter. You can do this as a competition or together as a family for the younger beginning readers. The first one to get to the letter "Z" is the winner!

Yes, I bet everyone using this game while travelling.

Magento ERP (https://www.magestore.com/magento-erp-extension) is must have erp system for your Magento site.