PDA

View Full Version : Try Boracay Philippines

roxsannestrauss
05-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Have you heard of this beautiful white beach in Boracay, Malay, Aklan Philippines? Try it there, looks like a real paradise. The white powdery sand beach is really fantastic!

GFI
06-17-2013, 11:42 AM
Well, one of my friends visited Boracay Island I saw his photo album which is pretty good destination for holiday and located in Aklan province just 345 km South of Manila. You’ll find plenty of wonderful beaches over there like White Beach, Diniwid, Balinghai Beach, Manoc-manoc Beach and Cagban Beach.

travelinstyle
08-02-2013, 02:11 PM
If you love partying by the beach at night, Boracay is the right place for you. Better to stay in Station 2 where all the action takes place. But if you wish to relax and just leave everything behind and just unwind, the best place for you is El Nido in Palawan or Caramoan Islands in Camarines Sur. :)

igeorge
06-19-2015, 01:27 AM
I have been to Boracay Island many times which is pretty beautiful and breathtaking destination. I should recommend to everyone to must visit there.

linhlacless
10-05-2017, 12:04 AM
It's great to be sunbathing there

aricjoshua
07-15-2021, 11:23 PM
One of my buddies went to Boracay Island. I noticed his photo album, which shows a nice vacation spot in Aklan province, approximately 345 kilometers south of Manila. White Beach, Diniwid, Balinghai Beach, Manoc-manoc Beach, and Cagban Beach are just a few of the beautiful beaches there.