PDA

View Full Version : anyone is canadian moving to US as part time resident

Deal
03-19-2010, 11:57 PM
i just brought a house in orlando as a vacation home and planning to sell my house in canada, i want to move my furniture to my vacation home in orlando instead of storing in the storage in toronto. do anyone know the processure:confused:, is it worth it:confused:, is there taxation on the item i shipped needs to pay in US custom,:confused: i was told to fill in a form called 3299:confused:

calgarymovers
03-22-2012, 02:38 AM
In your situation, I would recommend you to get in touch with a professional moving companies, who can make things simpler and easy for you. Yes, there are some procedures and forms to fill out when you are moving to US and moving companies are best to answer it.

streamlinemovers115
03-23-2012, 02:40 AM
Persons who leave Canada everlastingly and move to the U.S. are measured to be part year populace of Canada in the year this transform occurs.

drmover
03-31-2012, 08:31 AM
Both US as well as Canada are great to live in and to start a new life. I have been living in US for a couple of years and have moved here from Canada. I am really enjoying my life over here in US....

Paultayloor
04-19-2016, 12:36 PM
It's a tough decision which a family had to take because to many things had to do to perform a successful house moving. It a tough task to find out a company who offer cargo services in dubai (http://ecargodubai.com/).