Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

came up with its signature "L.A. burger" (as in Lower Alabama) to use up leftover sausage from Sunday brunch. Spicy Conecuh pork sausage, an artisanal gold standard made nearby, is mixed into beef patties and dressed with pepper jack cheese, spicy mustard and coleslaw to cool it all off. The favorite of local law enforcement is the Wednesday special, but get there early the line forms before the doors open at 11. It often sells out within an hour. 916 Charleston

Afterwards, he rushes to tell Ted about the place, but quickly forgets where it was, being new to the city. Since then, Marshall has tried every burger joint he can in an attempt to find the place, even meeting with Regis, who says he can't find where the place is either, and is also desperate to find it. He gives Barney his number so he can call him if he finds the joint.When Robin says she knows the place, the group rushes downtown to find it (before Robin can try her burger). On the way, Barney texts Regis telling him where to find the place, causing him to leave a TV show recording. They all order the burger (Robin's is late, again), and once more they agree it's an incredible burger. Unfortunately, Marshall says it's not the right burger. Marshall becomes desperate, and Lily says he's really upset about not getting a new job. The group resolves to find the place for Marshall, and ask a waitress for help. She tells them this burger joint was modeled after another one, uptown.

This is a fun post and I am definitely voting for Andrew's, Melbourne. I get the perfect yummy bite every time.

Great sound for Burger, well I prefer to eat or taste a Burger of MC Downloads.
    Click here to Book sightseeing tour in Miami & view Home Page of Miami tours.

Huge portions! Best breakfast food!,Real good burger and fries joint.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast