Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Best Burger Joint

Best place I ever ate for a burger was a joint in Yakima, WA (USA) that was called Majors. I say 'was' beause that was almost ten years ago and I don't know if it's still around.
    The place had these big burgers, but not like too bid you couldn't enjoy them. They had this chicken cordon blu sandwich that was de-lic-ious! And beer-batter fries they called spuds McVey! Yum. I always wanted to go up there again just to eat at Majors!

The Burger Hut on University Way is pretty damn good. Their special, with egg on it is delicious. Good fries, good o-rings, killer shakes. Prices are not bad either. Not the BEST joint in town, but I had to give it some love.

Up in Seattle? I've never been by there. I'll have to check it out next time I'm up that way. I'm a burger fanatic. It's all I like to eat when I go out. I have this crazy idea of doing a burger tour across the US.

in order to inspire other travelers to take interest as well as learn more about medical tourism destinations in the country.

I say 'was' beause that was almost ten years ago and I don't know if it's still around.
    The place had these big burgers, but not like too bid you couldn't enjoy them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast