Default English breakfast in central London

Can anyone recommend any good places in central London for a full hearty English breakfast? Nothing too expensive if possible. With all my planning, I totally forgot to look this up. I have 10 hrs until I leave so I hope TTF can help me out here! Thanks!
    Travel Forum
    Travel Talk

Beans: firm. Eggs: perfectly runny. Toast: white sliced, pre-larded with salty butter. Sausage: superior supermarket variety. Bacon: the best bit, all crispy fat and wide, thick flavour,At a time when so many hotels no longer include breakfast, St. Martins in the Fields is truly a bargain,This church is slap bang in the centre right beside Trafalgar Square and other things you search own.

As one of the masters of meat in the capital, it comes as no surprise that their full English is pretty next-level.The English Breakfast Society has compiled a mouthwatering list. Sophie Missenden of the English Breakfast Society (englishbreakfastsociety.com) outlines the top 10 places in the UK to eat one. In first place is Quo Vadis in Soho, London.

Take streaky Ginger Pig bacon, though, and serve it up alongside peppery Shropshire sausages, generously flavoursome masala baked beans, and akuri, spicy scrambled eggs studded with chilli, and you’re on your way to a perfect fusion of English and Indian breakfasts. Add some bottomless chai, and the job’s a good’un.