Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Nice, France for honeymoon: Need advice

My fiancee and I have decided to spend our honeymoon in France. We have the following dates for travel: August 2-15th. Planning on at least a week in Nice renting an apartment from Otherwise the trip is unplanned. Would like to spend a couple days in Paris, but would prefer to do most of the trip in Provence/riviera in order for some relaxing vacationing. Paris in the summer will be insane I know. Wondering how I should plan the flights. Flying into Nice from YYZ is insanely expensive, so I'm considering flying in/out of Paris, but that means a 6 hour train ride to Nice. Any suggestions of ways to fly open jaw for this trip? Was hoping to do Paris at the end of our vacation after we have had some time to recoup in the Riviera after the wedding.
    Cheap Flights
    Cheap Vacation Packages

Paris is one of the most fascinating and a romantic city in Europe and it’s also known as ‘the city of light’. Tourist visits every year in this wonderful city in a huge number from all corner of the world, you can find lots of honeymoon destinations in Paris with great deals.
    Shenandoah bed and breakfast can provide you with excellent Romantic bed and breakfasts and Honeymoon bed breakfast, where you can enjoy your meal with luxury.

Paris is known as Perfect Romantic place. You should be there.

Paris is nice but it's not whole France. In the south you can go to: Nice, Cannes, Antibes (Cote d'azur) but the most beautiful places are located in the "var" department, this is where Saint Tropez is (but don't go there in july/august, full of dumbs). Have a nice trip

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast