Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Going to Dubai in May

I'm going to Dubai (for the first time) for work May 10-19, I'm going to take a few vacation days on the back end and stay there until the 24th. Not sure if I will be there alone or with a buddy from work the last few days but looking for stuff to see and do out there. What are things I should definitely be checking out? I'm 25, single so up for what ever. Not going to have too much time to go out when I'm working...assuming I'll be working 10-12 hours a day (including the weekend). Where should I stay, what clubs/restaurants should I hit up, what touristy stuff should I be doing. Anywhere to get on-line tickets for cheaper than the actual site?

Cheap Flights
    Cheap Vacation Packages

You decide the perfect destination because Dubai is one of the world famous landmarks for fun holidays and tour etc.

When you reach there then you’ll find lots of activities like Dubai city tour, desert safari, Burj Khalifa tour, Helicopter tour and wild wadi tour etc. So visiting there and keep enjoying.

When you arrive at there then you are going to find lots of actions like Dubai city trip, leave opera, Burj Khalifa trip, Chopper trip and outrageous wadi trip etc. So viewing there and keep experiencing.

Dubai experiences a subtropical, arid climate, with hot and humid days throughout most of the year. Temperatures can range between 73 degrees in January to 103 degrees in July. Rain falls mainly in the winter, but even then it's unexpected. Therefore select november to april.

You are going to Dubai...!! Its really great, you will say the same to others after coming back. Dubai is mixed culture city and so many things to do over there like desert safari, skiing, skydiving and deep sea fishing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast