Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What's a destination wedding like? Picture yourselves in a warm, luxurious atmosphere with happy friends and family toasting the two of you. Music plays and a feast of fine food awaits.

Every wedding detail, from the setting to the officiant to the flowers and the cake, can be arranged at the destination to suit your taste. After the wedding ceremony, you won't have to leave this breathtakingly beautiful location so soon... if you choose to have your honeymoon there as well.Bridal consultant and author of Weddings for Dummies Marcy L. Blum notes a rise in the destination wedding, where a couple invites, say, 20 of their nearest and dearest on a mini-vacationa wedding destination has greatly grown in recent years. These days, not only do foreigners want to get married in spectacular venues all across the country, Indians do as well! The most popular locations for destination weddings in India are the authentic palaces of Rajasthan, and beaches of Goa (and now Kerala). Regal wedding or beach wedding, it's up to you to choose. One thing is important though, make sure you have a decent wedding planner or hotel event planner to do all the organizing. Their help will be invaluable.

At present trends people finding a new concepts of the wedding than I suggest the beach wedding is famous now a days.If you want to marriage in different concept than beach is good.

Interest in India as a destination wedding has grown considerably in recent years. These days, not only foreigners who want to marry amazing places throughout the country, Indians, as well as! marriage dream come true for many.

A goal wedding is characterized as wedding no less than 100 miles from where the lady of the hour at present lives. So envision the choices that definition opens up for you — the world truly is your play area.

I would love to go Goa For my destination wedding as it is very fair in price as well as the atmosphere is just so cherish.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast