Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Toronto -> Brussels

I don't mean to threadjack, but I was wondering if you would be able to help me with a rather simple flight/travel question (or anyone else for that matter). I want to fly to Brussels. Tickets to Amsterdam are roughly 100 dollars cheaper, but the cheaper flight to amsterdam that I found stops in Brussels before it reaches Amsterdam. My Question: Can I just buy the ticket to Amsterdam and legally just get off at Brussels and go through customs (with my luggage ready for pickup at Brussels). The airline going from Toronto -> Brussels is different than the second portion of the flight going from Brussles -> Amsterdam. I plan on staying in Brussels for just a few days at my arrival time and not on the wayback. From Brussels, I want to make my way to East where I'll be staying for the rest of my trip until it is time to depart and headback. Thanks for your help. EDIT: By googling a bit... I find that you cannot do what I asked due to luggage and security reasons. Is that pretty much the gist of it?

Cheap Flights
    Cheap Vacation Packages

New World will be officially released on September 28, when players from all over the world can enjoy this new MMO developed by Amazon. In the game, every player needs New World Coins, because this is the main currency in the game, which can be used to buy desired items from other players. If you lack time to accumulate coins, I think you should go to Newworldcoins.com for help, they are dedicated to New World players.

Trusted No.1 New World Coins Seller - NewWorldCoins.com always here for you! Buy New World Coins cheap, enjoy secure payment and fast delivery from us!

How's education in Ghent university?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast