Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default San Pedro de Atacama to Salar de Uyuni 4WD tour

Hi all

We are looking for a tour operator who can provide 4WD service to cross from San Pedro de Atacama to Salar de Uyuni and then onward transfer to La Paz. Can anyone recommend a reputable company? We´ve heard of scams of operators selling you on to other companies or cramming too many people into jeeps etc etc

Would very much appreiciate any advice.

Thanks!
    Travel America

Default general

Hi,
    Travel Forum are very good and most efficient site.Thanks for using your site.

From the famous Atacama Desert you will go on an adventurous four-wheel drive tour to explore the colorful highland lakes, populated by hundreds of flamingos, up north to the unique nature attraction: The "Salar de Uyuni". This unique route is characterized by its creativity in routing and in the program, which involve community tourism activities, as well as the quality of its service.

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you provide in your articles. Thank you for posting it. paper io 2

https://doramamp4.net/ es solo la plataforma de mayor ranking que presenta dramas en español lo antes posible

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast