Default Need a car radio for BMW X6 E71

I need a car radio in a BMW X6 E71, how much would it cost approximately a new car radio, as well as do not know how much it would cost to install the car radio in the service?

The cost of installation is not exactly cheap, from about $250 to install the car radio, since it is a BMW there you need to disassemble a lot of plastic to install a new car radio. And choose a radio is not difficult, I can advise you a few options.

If you know a good car stereo, I'd appreciate it if you could tell me which model to buy. As for installation, $250 is not that expensive. Although it's kind of possible to install the car radio yourself.

By the way you can buy on your X6 BMW car radio from BMW X5, they fit. You can really install it yourself, but it's a long process, if you have a lot of time, then do it. Here you can find a BMW X5 series E70 / X6 series E71 (2011-2013) big screen android https://smarty-trend.com/bmw-x5-x6-s...head-unit.html price is adequate, there is also an installation manual or YouTube look, there are many options.
    bmw-x5-series-e70-x6-series-e71-2011-2013-cic-android-car-stereo-navigation-in-dash-head-unit.jpg