Default Women wear make-up as a calming ritual

One undervalued reason women wear makeup is that it often forms a calming ritual for women to perform both at the beginning of the day and at the end of the day. Similar to a form of walking meditation, the careful, systematic application of makeup can put a woman in a state of hyperfocus, allowing her to relax and be in the present moment. (Source: Get the Gloss)

قلم كونتور – LIP CONTOURING

If a woman tries to cram makeup into an already busy schedule, it can just be one more stressor on top of other stressors. But if a woman deliberately sets aside time to do their makeup each morning, those 15-30 minutes can be some of the most relaxing minutes of their entire day, setting a tone of tranquility and purpose for the rest of it.

It is also calming for women to take their makeup off at the end of the day. Similar to casting off a bra and uncomfortable workplace clothing at the end of your workday, cleaning makeup from the skin and applying after-makeup cosmetics such as moisturizers, toners, and other products can be a great way to wind down after the day and a good opportunity for women to practice mindfulness.

Women can make putting on their makeup an even more calming ritual by doing the following:

Incorporating aromatherapy into a makeup routine by using scented cosmetics for a positive psychological effect. For example, makeup that incorporates citrus essential oils can enhance and uplift a woman’s mood, as well as increasing her energy levels and motivation. (Source: Aromacare)

Practicing breathwork and stillness while doing makeup. This usually results in the makeup being applied more smoothly and evenly because the hands shake less, and the body isn’t moving in unpredictable ways. It also acts to induce a relaxed, meditative state. Not only do you end up with a better makeup look in the end, but you start the day calm and clear-headed, which can have a positive trickle-down effect throughout the rest of your day.

Doing their makeup in a curated space. Many women have special places for their makeup, from vanities to kaboodles. Not only does this allow them to display their makeup in a visually-pleasing collection, but it also gives them a good place to apply it. Adding strong lighting to your makeup application space can make it easier to apply makeup without making mistakes.
    Some people associate having to put on makeup with a harried morning before work, but if it is incorporated mindfully into a woman’s everyday routine, the rituals associated with both putting on and taking off makeup can act as psychological bookends on the day that allow a woman to both prepare for her day and decompress after it’s done.

Visiting a salon in las vegas permanent makeup https://mbbeautypmu.com/ turned into a real holiday for me. Excellent service, professional approach and cozy atmosphere - all this makes this place ideal for beauty. The artist showed a high level of skill and listened carefully to my wishes in order to create exactly the makeup I wanted. The result exceeded all my expectations - my eyes look expressive, and my skin looks fresh and well-groomed. I can say with confidence that this salon was a real discovery for me, and I will definitely come back here again.