Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I saw Vicky Christina Barcelona a while aback as able-bodied and noticed absolutely a bit of Gaudi in there, like that too. Anyone accept recommendations for some abundant movies assuming Euro cities in a agnate light? Below is a account of European countries and their basic city. Any films with these cities

I saw Vicky Christina Barcelona a while aback as able-bodied and noticed absolutely a bit of Gaudi in there, like that too. Anyone accept recommendations for some abundant movies assuming Euro cities in a agnate light? Below is a account of European countries and their basic city. Any films with these cities

Here are my top 5 list movies that shows the Beauty of Europe cities...

1. Life Is Beautiful (1997)

A Jewish man has a wonderful romance with the help of his humour, but must use that same quality to protect his son in a Nazi death camp.

2. EuroTrip (2004)
    Dumped by his girlfriend, a high school grad decides to embark on an overseas adventure in Europe with his friends.

3. Julie & Julia (2009)
    Julia Child's story of her start in the cooking profession is intertwined with blogger Julie Powell's 2002 challenge to cook all the recipes in Child's first book

4. Taken (2008)
    A retired CIA agent travels across Europe and relies on his old skills to save his estranged daughter, who has been kidnapped while on a trip to Paris

5. Shakespeare in Love (1998)

A young Shakespeare, out of ideas and short of cash, meets his ideal woman and is inspire.

Happy viewing....

i recommend 'room with a view'.
    this movie literally made me fall in love with europe

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast