Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My Last Trip: New way to Visit London

Just came back from London recently. Weather was great - people always jolly and laughing.

I am big fan of cities with History - London is the perfect venue for me. Found an exciting way to see all major attractions of London -

Some of travel plans got messed up during the BA strike chaos. Otherwise it was fine. Highly recommend visit London in April (not too cold and not too hot). Being from Chicago can't stand heat

Thailand Travel
    Thailand Travel Forum

London is one of the most amazing and romantic cities in the world with lots of historical places. The majestic stately houses, tranquil green parks and zoo, interesting museums and art galleries are awesome.
    Moreover, it has plenty of places like Stonehenge and The Merlin entertainment London Eye, Museum of Madame Tussauds etc.

It's nice to hear, from your review I have planned to go London.. thank you Thai

London is a great place to visit in UK.its looks beautiful at the night.you can visit and enjoy the trip of London.

Despite the threat of sky-high hotel prices in London during its Olympic summer, there isn't another world-class destination that can boast as many free things to do as the British capital.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast