Default Istanbul/Athens/Santorini (looking for help!)

Hi all,I'm looking to plan a trip June 30 from YYZ (Pearson) for 2-weeks. Trying to go this route:1. Fly Toronto > Athens. Remain in Athens for 3 days (on my own)2. Cruise Athens > Istanbul, on the way see Santorini (entire cruise should be approx. 4 days)3. Stay in Istanbul for 1 week (on my own)4. Fly Istanbul > Toronto The whole trip is expected 2 weeks, no longer, no shorter due to work restrictions and such. I am flexible to fly Toronto > Istanbul then cruise to Athens and fly Athens to Toronto if needed. Has anyone done something like this before? What is cheapest way to do this? Also, I cannot for the life of me find good cruise carriers that would do the trip in 3-4 days between Athens and Istanbul (or vice versa). Any recommendations?Also looking for best flights.Thanks in appreciation in advance! :razz:

Cheap Flights
    Cheap Vacation Packages

Istanbul is better place for holidays which is located on the Bosporus Strait. It offers breathtaking sites, reasonable travel and user friendly transportation although you can do lots of activities over there like Yachting, snorkeling, scuba diving, river rafting, and water skiing.