The customization and richness impressed me as a franchise mode fan. I discovered more at 2K. Highlights from earlier articles are in this article. Can sugar be sweeter? NBA 2K17 Coins, apparently. MyLeague Online also improved. It now supports 80 seasons with player advancement, regression, injuries, unique draft classes, lottery, offseason drafts, and a new keeper feature inspired by multi-year fantasy sports leagues. Players will sign a contract with their user/owner to play for a certain number of seasons. Depth overwhelms. NBAMT Coins The playoff mode has various modification choices if you don't have time to play through a complete season or numerous campaigns. You can create a bracket with any team in the game except the Olympic teams. The original Dream Team and 2016 Men's National Team are exclusively available in Play Now. That's sad and reduces their appeal. That's no knock on MyLeague or MyGM, but it makes you wonder why such teams were listed. I've always wanted this mode to let me transfer saves between versions. MLB The Show is the only genre game that permits such cohesion in its annual offering. Even so. The best franchise mode in sports video games has increased its lead. 2K knows sneakers matter. NBA 2K17MT The game has over 300 digitally scanned shoes for maximum realism. Yeezys play too.