Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sydney- if this is your first visit then there is plenty in and around the city to keep you busy for 4 days. Don't forget to visit the Botanic Gardens which is a great place to wander around or maybe have lunch. Also take the ferry out many for fish and chips- the ferries are an amazing way to see the city. Darling Harbour has some great restaurants. And of course Taronga Zoo is a Must see.

Australia is really amazing & Beautiful country. Its really matter of surprise "3 weeks in Australia" well I also recommend Sydney to stay in Australia.

Australia is one of my favorite countries for tourists. The natural wonders of attractive beaches, water and crystal clear, beautiful rock formations and ancient rainforests perfection. I would definitely recommend everyone should visit there.

So anyone can suggest me about the weather and hotels in Sydney. After I will back form there, I will share my reviews and experience.

Begin your Australian experience in Sydney, where you can climb the Harbor Bridge and visit the Opera House. Near Sydney's edges, investigate the World Heritage-recorded Blue Mountains or the vine-lined Hunter Valley. Swim with dolphins in Port Stephens or in shg Jervis Bay.

1.Sydney and encompasses:
    Begin in the cobblestone boulevards of The Rocks, the harbourside region where Sydney started. Climb Sydney Harbor Bridge and ride a ship past the Opera House to Manly. Visit the galleries and memorable locales along Macquarie Street, then meander the rich Botanic Gardens.

2.Sydney – Melbourne
    Gather the Sydney to Melbourne Coastal Drive into three days including a side outing to Canberra, our capital, or travel to boost your time. Visit Federation Square, Melbourne's milestone social space, and meander close-by Southbank.

3.Melbourne – Red Center
    Fly from Melbourne to Alice Springs, the outback center of Australia's Red Center. Peruse Aboriginal workmanship along Todd Mall and find out about the town's pioneers in legacy destinations. Bicycle ride to Simpsons Gap or ride a camel over the Simpson Desert.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast