Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default 7 Trips Not to Be Booked Online!

I found this very interesting article this afternoon, and I wish to share it with you.
    Booking online is not always the best thing to do, depending on the country we want to visit.
    We can of course save money if we book online in certain countries that we know, however booking in a distant country with a language we don't know might become a nightmare instead, plus prove to be quite expensive.

I just wonder if there are members up here who ever tried booking online and travel to distant countries and had similar surprises!
    Please share with us your stories .

Travel Travel Forum
    Travel Talk

They compare hotels as well as car and motorcycle insurance.

We can of course save money if we book online in certain countries that we know, however booking in a distant country with a language we don't know might become a nightmare instead, plus prove to be quite expensive.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast