Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Positives and Negatives

Please list 5 ways that you believe travelling is beneficial and 5 ways you believe it is harmful.

Travel Travel Forum
    Travel Talk

Abhijeet Mukherjee, CRN, April 7, 2011, 0900 hrs

Many partners believe that recent acquisition of network cabling brand Digilink by Schneider Electric has more positives for them than negatives. They have received assurance from Schneider that it will be business as usual and feel that there is no need to be worried about Schneider doing any alterations to Digilink’s partner network.

Partners feel that Schneider’s MNC tag would benefit the Digilink products in gag better acceptance in large projects. “So far Digilink was lacking an MNC tag and I think Schneider’s acquisition would help Digilink in gag better market acceptance. Since Schneider is very aggressive on its power management business and was looking for a product portfolio in the structured cabling business Digilink’s acquisition would help the company globally in this segment,” said Milind Choure, MD of Nagpur-based Unilogic Systems and a Digilink partner.

Over the years, I have been negative towards competitors and lately negative towards an entity that used 600+ of my articles for SEO purposes without permission. In every case, when I have been outwardly negative it has always resulted in negatives returning to me 10 fold. Negatives breed more negatives. Right or wrong is never the issue; but rather that if you throw a stone (even if it is not the first), you should expect to get hit in the head by 10 times the stones that you throw. Negatives in this light are really a waste of time because they multiply before they are returned to you.

“So far Digilink was lacking an MNC tag and I think Schneider’s acquisition would help Digilink in gag better market acceptance. Since Schneider is very aggressive on its power management business and was looking for a product portfolio in the structured cabling business Digilink’s acquisition would help the company globally in this segment,” said Milind Choure, MD of Nagpur-based Unilogic Systems and a Digilink partner.Over the years, I have been negative towards competitors and lately negative towards an entity that used 600+ of my articles for SEO purposes without permission.

Since Schneider is very aggressive on its power management business and was looking for a product portfolio in the structured cabling business Digilink’s acquisition would help the company globally in this segment,” said Milind Choure, MD of Nagpur-based Unilogic Systems and a Digilink partner.
    Last edited by grosslewis; 08-11-2012 at 02:41 AM.

Since Schneider is very aggressive on its power management business and was looking for a product portfolio in the structured cabling business Digilink’s acquisition would help the company globally in this segment,” said Milind Choure, MD of Nagpur-based Unilogic Systems and a Digilink partner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast