Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Trip to Costa Rica

So I think I have finally finalized my trip details for my honeymoon to Costa Rica.It's rather busy but lots of adventure. Now this is our first trip to anywhere besides Canada/USA so just looking for some tips of what to bring and what to expect Day 1 June 14th Hotel San Bosco in La Fortuna Airport transfer (Liberia). We travel by private shuttle through beautiful rolling hills to arrive at Costa Rica’s Adventure Zone – the Arenal Area. Day 2 June 15th in La Fortuna Depending upon the season and the weather you guide choose the best birding option, be it near the Arenal Volcano, by Lake Arenal or in the El Silencio Nature Reserve. Costa Rica has over 700 bird species ( resident and migratory) and your guide will help you to see the most prominent species in the Arenal area. B Day 3 June 16th in La Fortuna Enjoy a free morning to explore La Fortuna on you own, perhaps take a visit to the La Fortuna Waterfall. Then in the afternoon you’ll hike near Central America’s most-active volcano – Arenal – later you’ll soak in natural hot springs to recover from your day’s adventures and enjoy a buffet dinner. B,D Day 4 June 17th Monteverde Villa Lodge in Monteverde Enjoy a scenic horseback ride along Lake Arenal -- spot toucans and monkeys along the way! Finish the night up in the cloud forests of Monteverde in a quiet lodge up in the hills. B Day 5 June 18th Hotel Giada in Samara The Sky Tram allows you to glide through the treetops of the cloud forest as we climb to the starting point for your Sky Trek tour. The Sky Trek zip lines include 2.3 Km of paths combined with transversal cables that run a total of more than 3 Km, with heights from 40 to 750 meters and two observation platforms with panoramic views. The Sky Walk is a combination of 2.5 Km of paths with suspended bridges within the cloud forest. In the afternoon, travel by private transfer to the fun and dynamic beach town of Samara and in the evening the Camaronal turtle watching tour will take you along the turtles trails on the beach and if we’re lucky, you’ll be able to watch them as they nest. B Day 6 June 19th in Samara The Palo Verde National Park on the banks of the Rio Tempisque is one of the best wildlife and bird-watching spots in Costa Rica. The remote wetland sanctuary harbours one of Central Americas largest concentration of aquatic birds and is the most important migratory bird site of the Mesoamerican Pacific. B Day 7 June 20th in Samara Enjoy a sea kayaking and snorkeling tour to Isla Chora, a small island near Samara beach in the morning and in the afternoon soak up the rays and kick back on the beach with a piña colada and in the evening enjoy the local “Tico” nightlife. B Day 8 June 21st Liberia International Airport Morning private transfer to the Liberia Airport to catch your flight home. B Your Costa Rican Lava Jungle Beach Adventure includes: Airport transfer; 3 nights at Hotel San Bosco; Arenal Birdwatching tour; Volcano Hike,entrance & dinner at Baldi Hot Springs; Horseback ride from La Fortuna to Monteverde; 1 night at Monteverde Villa Lodge; Sky Tram/Sky Trek/Sky Walk; private transfer from Monteverde to Samara; 3 nights at Hotel Giada; Camaronal Turtle Watching tour; Sea Kayaking & Snorkeling; Palo Verde Birdwatching tour; private transfer from Samara to Liberia Airport; Breakfast, lunch & dinner (where indicated with “B, L & D”), Flight to Costa Rica - 6:00a Toronto (YYZ) takeoff 8:25a Atlanta (ATL) landing 1h 15m layover 9:40a Atlanta (ATL) takeoff 11:40a Liberia (LIR) landing Flight back to Canada 12:40p Liberia (LIR) takeoff 6:52p Atlanta (ATL) landing 2h 43m layover 9:35p Atlanta (ATL) takeoff 11:55p Toronto (YYZ) landing I might fly out of Buffalo, it's about $55 more expensive per ticket but less hassle at the airport and the flight coming back lands an hour earlier. So we don't have a good or decent hiking backpack but I got the feeling we are going to need one. Does anybody know if tap water is ok or if it is all bottled water? Should I be picking up water bottles to bring with us Please help me make a list of other things I will need

Adventure travel and tours

Costa Rica is a stupendous country where tourist visits there in a huge numbers. It is a tropical country which contains a number of distinct climatic zones.
    Moreover, my most favorite places are Corcovado National Park, Manuel Antonio National Park, San Jose, Puerto Viejo and Tamarindo
    Shenandoah bed and breakfast can provide you with excellent Romantic bed and breakfasts and Honeymoon bed breakfast, where you can enjoy your meal with luxury.

Costa Rica is an outstanding country where lots of peoples visit every year. It is a tropical country which contains a number of distinct climatic zones and it is best for spring holidays.

Hello friends............

While reviewing the thread I come to know about quite informative stuff About Costa Rica.I am planning to spend my next vacations at Costa Rica.I am a solo and backpacker travel.So need to know about the suggestions for solo travel To Costa Rica.I have also doubt that what is best time to travel to Costa Rica.

Kind Regards
    Will Turner

In my opinion, once you visit Costa Rica, you will never want to leave. Costa Rica offers an immense variety of sights to see and natural attraction like art gallery, multiple craft artisan, restaurants, beaches, bird watching, etc. Also, the most active volcano in Costa Rica, the fiery Arenal is indeed a sight to behold.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast