Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where to go for 2 weeks in August?

I normally don't travel in August but it's the only time I will have to go somewhere this year. Where is a good place to go that's not too expensive or over-crowded? I don't have a tight budget but I don't want to pay exorbitant prices either (e.g. western Europe in the summer). As for interests, I'm pretty much up for anything except the beach scene, including all-inclusive resorts. I like culture, history, ruins, nature, etc. My first thoughts were Russia or Turkey. I've been to Turkey before but only for 3 days. I don't want to go down south because that's where I've gone for my last several trips. I think Australia and most of Asia and Africa are too far to travel for 2 weeks in my opinion.

Adventure travel and tours

Try to visiting Australia only because two weeks are average days for visiting there. There are vast ranges of destinations in Australia wehre you can easily enjoy especially like Sydney, Melbourne and Perth etc.

According to me Ireland is best place for your vacation, you can choose any destination according to your choice and makes your trip more delightful. And the most important point why you choose Ireland, the reason behind of this is the wonderful accommodation as well as their natural beauty.

Visit Sri Lanka. This country is the upcoming hot destination for travelers around the world and in August, Esala Perahera festival – or the Festival of the Tooth – takes place. This is a great place to be in August in my opinion.

Places to visit in June, July and August: Discover the world's best places for 2. Hong Kong. Over in East Asia, there's also plenty of summer fun to be had, ... Medellín flower festival falls annually in the first week of August.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast