Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Our life's expectations and goals

I thought of starting this new topic today concerning our life's expectations and goals.
    Anyone interested can write about his life's expectations, and goals.
    Tell us about your goals - what you have already accomplished.

Starting from myself, well my first goal was to have a good family for which I could be proud of. This I have accomplished. Have a job that will be creative and which I would love. This also I have accomplished. Travel a lot,.....well I am trying as much as possible to do this.

My expectations are to be useful in life, be helpful, have GOOD FRIENDS, be happy and travel a lot. Go to distant destinations and live with people of different cultures. The last one I have not accomplished yet.

Ok, look forward to reading about your expectations of life and goals.

Travel Travel Forum
    Travel Talk

introduction- Budget Van Insurance
    Budget Van Insurance is dedicated to drivers who have their own privately owned van. We do not cater for commercial or business vans. The typical owner will have a van because they prefer the design or extra space that they provide compared to a normal car or SUV. A lot of owners will have taken a standard van and will have then had it converted into a custom design to meet their needs.

I could be proud. What I've done. Having a job that will be creative, and I'd like.

We do not cater for commercial or business vans. The typical owner will have a van because they prefer the design or extra space that they provide compared to a normal car or SUV.

I want to visit Rajastha next and when I am there I must go to Ranthambhor.
    Last edited by grosslewis; 06-14-2012 at 05:36 AM.

I could be proud. What I've done. Having a job that will be creative, and I'd like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast