Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best (and safest!) place in central Africa?

I just came back from Morocco (which was amazing!) but now I am getting the itch to go back to that continent. The only question is where?!?! I would like to check out parts of the continent that don't have as much arab influence, and possibly see some wildlife.

Is there somewhere you went that I MUST go to? Also, is it safe?
    Afirca Travel

Best places of central Africa:
    1. Djenne, Mali
    2. Loango National park, Gabon
    3. Goree Island, Senegal
    4. Bandiagara, Dogon country, Mali
    5. Ganvie, Benin

Cheap flights to Cape Town

Timbuktu, Bandiagara, Djenne in Mali, Loango National Park in Gabon, Goree Island (Ile de Goree) in Senegal, Ganvie in Benin, Coastal Forts in Ghana, Sine-Saloum Delta in Senegal, Mount Cameroon in Cameroon, Agadez in Niger and so many other are best places to visit in central Africa.

Africa is a huge, diverse continent with limitless opportunities for travelers. To make it easier to plan a great vacation, you'll find Africa's highlights in the sections below. Discover the best safari destinations, festivals, historic sites, family-friendly destinations and much more.
    the Central African Republic are well known internationally, the authorities don’t like them to be broadcasted to the world. Photographs that seem damaging to the image of Central African Republic - such as street urchins or people with any kid of handicap or deformities are not permitted. The situation is more relaxed outside of the capital, where people are generally open to having their picture taken, but it is always advisable to ask first.

There's a few countries in Africa considered safer than others, that have a stable government and economy, don't have alot of problems with civil unrest, guerrilla or terrorist activities and have good tourist facilities. Those would be Botswana, Namibia and The Gambia. Like anywhere they all have their share of crime, mostly theft issues, not generally violent crime. Visitors exercising some common sense should have no problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast