Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Green travel/hotels

We all need to do our bit to help the environment, from using low energy light bulbs, insulating your home or even walking short distances instead of using the car. The list is endless but when do we really think about the environment when going on holiday. I’m not a scientist or an activist, just a normal person who does their bit to help the environment. I realise that to fight climate change we need to make the right choices but at the same time without the need to sacrifice lifestyle or comfort.
    I came across a website I would like to share with you. They compare hotels as well as car and motorcycle insurance. The car/motorcycle insurance is for UK users only but there hotel comparison service can be used by any user from around the world. If you go to the web site this will take you directly to the hotels page.

Up until know I really didn’t consider the CO2 emissions hotels create. Apparently every day you stay at a hotel the average room creates around 30kg of CO2. There are hotels out there that are reducing their CO2 emissions by implementing changes in the way they operate but you are still going to get those unavoidable co2 emissions.
    This is where the website mentioned above really makes the difference. For every hotel search you conduct the website will offset 65% of your hotel rooms co2 for FREE. They do this by investing 50% of the revenue they receive into carbon reduction projects from around the world. I think this is a great idea which allows me to minimise my co2 emissions when I travel.

Travel Travel Forum
    Travel Talk

Many homeowners have taken the truck series, and then had converted to custom design needs.

This is where the website mentioned above really makes the difference. For every hotel search you conduct the website will offset 65% of your hotel rooms co2 for FREE. They do this by investing 50% of the revenue they receive into carbon reduction projects from around the world. I think this is a great idea which allows me to minimise my co2 emissions when I travel.

[B][I]
    DO YOU LOVE TRAVELING?

Discover how you can have the vacation of your dreams.
    These are beautiful, 3, 4 and 5 star resort properties with
    all the luxuries and amenities you can imagine.
    High-end resorts with gorgeous bedrooms, big living rooms,
    full kitchens, and spacious balconies overlooking the ocean.
    extraordinaryresorts dot com

There are number of travel places around the world where we can get entertainment after visiting those places. Here I get very useful description about green hotels with amazing features and facility for tourist.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast