Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

According to me Goa is the best option for summer vacation because Goa is the most famous, rocking and also happening beach destination and i am so excited for go there and i will visit Goa for make my vacations memorable.

I am planning to visit Washington and New York this summer. Actually, water rafting and mountain climbing are my favorite things to do when on vacation. Hence, I am planning for this place. Here is one link of the site:http://www.riverrider.com/, which my friend referred to for water rafting.

Its is September 2012 & summer time has gone but I would like to share my experience of this summer 2012. Where was I on this summer time ! I chosen Sydney for summer time & made a amazing tour of summer time in Sydney with Sydeny beaches & resorts.

"You can see better on the photos," he said, conceding defeat. We ventured inside to a makeshift museum, a stale, round room looking over the hillside and protected by a white-haired man who sat at a table, smoking

Well, there are so many best places to visit in Summer. According to me European countries and states are best options. Whole Europe is so rich in culture. Barcelona, Vienna, Dublin, London, Helsinki, Paris, Greece and Portugal are best places to visit in Summer. Then Some Asian countries and states like best and most beautiful Goa beaches, Manli etc are also best places to visit in Summer.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast