Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default Where is everyone travelling to this summer?

So now that summer is here (well maybe not weather-wise quite yet), I was just curious to see where everyone was travelling to this summer? I think I'm going to backpack through Turkey for a couple weeks at the end of August. It'll be my first time out of North America for a LOONG time and my first trip to a European country. How about everyone else?
    Adventure travel and tours

During this summer I have suggested to go for North Carolina.It is an awesome state.Asheville area has the Biltmore Mansion and beautiful gardens as well as glorious waterfalls and trails in the parks all around.You will need a car to enjoy the area.

i am going to hills totally time spent in hills with mountag, camping and paraglading. also

I’m planning to visit Thailand which is one of the top tourist attractions for spending vacation. Phuket is a better Island as compared to the others. It is one of the world most famous destinations for tourists as well.

I am heading to Luray, VA this summer exploring Luray Caverns and Shenandoah Valley, offers countless adventurous and family activities.
    Shenandoah bed and breakfast can provide you with excellent Romantic bed and breakfasts and Honeymoon bed breakfast, where you can enjoy your meal with luxury.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast