Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Greece this summer?

So who has plans to travel to Greece this summer?Do you think the current economic climate in Greece will influence your decision in any way?

Adventure travel and tours

Well, I visited Greece last month which is the best of all because the lighter crowds, lower prices and weather is little cooler but still filled with the magic of brightness with beautiful atmosphere.
    Santorini is the ideal place in summer for visiting where everyone should visit once in llife.

That is right to this is good time to visit Greece, nice atmosphere there, i am beach lover and Greece has so many nice beaches, i visited three times Greece and love their beaches, i like there food also, nice sweet available there. October to December is best weather there.

I am planing a trip to islan of Tasos for a week at the beginning of September. My friend was there last year and she told me that it is a really magical place and end of the summer is better to take a vacation because it won't be as hot as during June, July and August. I hope that the current economic situation will be in favor of tourists as some of the resorts will lower the prices.

Summer in Greece is sunny, warm and ideal for your vacation in Greece and the Greek islands.

It can get very hot in July and August with temperatures in the range of 35 Celcius or 96 Fahrenheit degrees.

If you cannot stand the high temperatures in Summer in Greece, then plan your vacation in Greece in May, June or September.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast