Default 2 weeks in Spain or Spain&Portugal?

I'm planning on heading to Europe for 2 weeks and I'm trying to decide whether I should spend the whole time in just Spain or split the trip between Spain and Portugal. Is 2 weeks in Spain more then I need? Or is there a lot to see and do there? Any suggestions?
    Adventure travel and tours

IMO, you should spent your holidays in Spain because it is considered one of the top tourist destinations on earth and having over 5,000 miles of coastline. Its famous beaches like Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Cadiz and San Sebastian are the major tourist attraction of Spain.
    So it wouldn’t be easy to explore all Spain in one week. I’d definitely recommend you to stay only in Spain.

Pick your manner over those staggering iberian promontory for our top pick urban communities starting with those just two nations that call it home – spain and Portugal. This may be the center about rough and sun-kissed landscapes, inviting locals, and uncommon nourishment What's more drink and it’s the sum yours for the bringing with respect to this key Western european course.