Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kenya/Tanzania Safari

Initially i was nervous about dealing with a company over the internet. I would like to mention how much i appreciated the prompt replies to my questions that i was provided. Both Kenya and Tanzania People are absolutely lovely. I later realise that the company is not TATO registered, i trusted them and my safari was planned accordingly. We witnessed 3 lion’s hunts. We watched elephants locking horns and trunks in test of strength; we spotted a leopard eating some dinner up in a tree. The crocodiles and Hippos in Rufiji River were awesome; I’m not sure which I was more concerned about on the adventure, the hippos or the toothy monster crocodiles. The bush dinner in the Parks is what was best for us, Masai dances, the accommodation was terrific, and the wine selection was more than ample. More so the balloon safari which was an experience of a life time.Really Elephant Adventures Tours are the best around East Africa.........

Afirca Travel

Both are good but you should visit Kenya which is Africa's most popular safari destination and “The Masai Mara National Reserve” is the prominent wildlife destination in Kenya. From July to October you can spectator the unbelievable movement of millions of wildebeest and zebra.

I respected them and my opera was thought out accordingly. We experienced 3 lion’s tracks. We saw monsters securing horns and trunks in analyze of strength.

New York City Hotel

You might want to limit yourself to one country. you certainly have enough time to visit both, but doing so adds a level of complexity that you could just as well avoid on a 1st safari

Safari holidays and wildlife safaris promise lots of adventure and fun, especially in country like Kenya/Tanzania. such jungle and safari holidays are an increasingly popular holiday activity for watching wild animals in their natural habitat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast