Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Where to stay in Berlin?

I had another thread, but thought it would be easier to get more replies with a new threadLooking for advice on which train station and area in Berlin to travel toCurrently in Warsaw and will be taking train to Berlin, I've noticed a number of stations in Berlin show up for stops.. but which stop to take?As well for hotels, will be using Priceline.. which hotel zone would be best/most covenient?1. Schloss Charlottenburg2. Tiergarten - Kufuerstendamm3. Kreuzberg 4. EastI'm thinking #2 and #4 look the best from the map, and only zones that have 5 stars availableI have never been and want something semi central, hopefully be able to walk to a number of places for tourist attractions, food and night lifeAny specific suggestions on places to hit would be appreciated too!

Adventure travel and tours

Berlin is a spectacular city to live as an intern. There are many people around the world here has a very nice granularity is safe and is far less expensive city in Germany.

I would like to suggest you stay at Mitle in Berlin .On the other side of the Brandenburg Gate Berlin is historic downtown east there are many more luxury companies competing for potential customers. The Westin Grand Berlin, Berlin Hilton, Four Seasons Hotel Maritim proArte Berlin. With the exception of the Hotel Adlon, none located directly on the avenue Unter den Linden, but the quarter atmospheric Friedrichstadt near Gendarmenmarkt. Another place worth mentioning is Hotel Agon Alexanderplatz.

The best place to stay are the luxury hotel scattered at different places.

Berlin is a amazing burghal to alive as an intern. There are abounding bodies about the apple actuality has a actual nice granularity is safe and is far beneath big-ticket burghal in Germany.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast