So will be visiting Europe this month and next, and the first part will be Ireland. I was thinking of landing in Shannon, and visiting the Cliffs of Moher and the Blarney Castle. After that heading to Dublin, checking in and getting ready to enjoy the night life. Waking up early the morning after and heading up the Giant's Causeway, heading back to Belfast, visit the harbor where the Titanic was built and learning about the country. Then heading back to Dublin to check out the Guiness Storehouse, have a pint and getting ready to take the ferry. Since I need to get to London. Questions: Any other places that you suggest I visit or ignore? Also how are the roads to travel in Ireland? What about parking is that going to be an issue. Any other way to get from Shannon to Dublin? Essentially want to spend two days in Ireland, since I need to head over to London on the evening of the second day. Would it be wise to drive across England to London from Holyhead? The ferry get's pricey with the spot for the car or would it be better to take the railway from Dublin to London?