Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Munich is one of the best important burghal centers of Germany. The Munich has abundant day-tripper places for history and art lovers. The Nymphenburg Palace, Hofgarten Park, Deutsches Museum and Nationaltheater are charge appointment places of Munich. The Olympic Park is additionally a accepted day-tripper area in Munich due to its affiliation with 1972 Olympics.

Lot added to analyze Munich. Especially the night life, don't absence it. If you adulation demography beer..the night is yours. You will get a pint for €3 and that is absolutely cheap. You can additionally try abbreviate alternation adventure which makes you abatement in adulation with Munich.

Post Re: Things to do in Munich?

Munich is really a nice place to travel. The Church of Lady, also located on Mariensquare, is one of Munich’s signature landmarks, its sturdy towers shaping Munich's skyline. Climb the steps of the cathedral’s towers for a breathtaking view of Munich's cityscape and the Bavarian Alps.
    Are you looking for: rent villa javea | villas majorca pollensa .

I liked the most the Bayerische Staatsoper Opera House, Marienplatz and the Deutsches Museum! Munich was more like a cultural experience for me. Of course, thanks to my husband, we ended up visiting the BMW Welt as well. Anyway, I guess it is really interesting for men who like BMW's.

If you have enough from beer and parks I can recommend the Deutsches Museum (German Museum) which is one of the world's largest museum of technology and science.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast