Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default laos, thailand, cambodia, vietnam?

me and my friend have a couple of weeks of vacation and we're having a tough time where to go in south east asia, specifically the countries mentioned in the title.we like sightseeing, but also very much enjoy physical activities (e.g., water skiing, rafting, etc.)thanks!

Adventure travel and tours

WoW! You must really have a great fan visiting these countries. There are lots of beautiful attractions and great adventures to do there.
    Life is a challenge, meet it.
    luxushotel kroatien
    5 sterne hotel Istrien

Ye. You will have a great time! But do be careful where you stay! I remember staying in Phonsavon once (that is the place over the mountains where there are loads of those great big rock 'jars' - no one is quite sure what they are, or were, only that they are VERY old: some people think they were used to ferment gin ....) Anyway, it was actually quite a boring town, and the hostel we stayed in one was pretty interesting ... $1 a night, but there were wild parrots in the corridor and not a toilet but a hole in the floor! Vientienne and the rest of Laos were much nicer. Beautiful hostels with beautiful beds. I have recently invested in the best memory foam mattress topper EVER! from this company here - http://www.zenbedrooms.com/memory-fo...s-toppers.html. I have now become a bit of a diva when it comes to where I sleep! no more backpacking for me. I am like the princess with the pea haha! Or was it the princess and flee ...? Either way, 5* or nothing for me now!
    Last edited by Lousie; 07-23-2014 at 11:37 AM.

I am passionate about modeling, helping people and also have own websites like gmail.com thank you and great post

Laos is a Southeast Asian nation crossed by the Mekong River and known for sloping landscape, French frontier engineering, slope tribe settlements and Buddhist religious communities. Vientiane, the capital, is the site of the That Luang landmark, where a reliquary allegedly houses the Buddha's breastbone, in addition to the Patuxai war remembrance and Talat Sao (Morning Market), a complex stuck with sustenance, garments, and specialty slows down.

Thailand is a Southeast Asian nation. It's known for tropical shorelines, lavish illustrious royal residences, old vestiges and fancy sanctuaries showing figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, a ultramodern cityscape ascends beside calm canalside groups and the notable sanctuaries of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Close-by shoreline resorts incorporate clamoring Pattaya and trendy Hua Hin.

Cambodia is a Southeast Asian country whose scene traverses low-lying fields, the Mekong Delta, mountains and Gulf of Thailand coastline. Phnom Penh, its capital, is home to the workmanship deco Central Market, sparkling Royal Palace and the National Museum's chronicled and archeological displays. In the nation's northwest are the remnants of Angkor Wat, a gigantic stone sanctuary complex worked amid the Khmer Empire.

Vietnam is a Southeast Asian nation on the South China Sea known for its shorelines, waterways, Buddhist pagodas and clamoring urban areas. Hanoi, the capital, pays reverence to the country's notable Communist-time pioneer, Ho Chi Minh, through an enormous marble catacomb. Ho Chi Minh City (in the past Saigon) has French pioneer points of interest, in addition to Vietnamese War history historical centers and the Củ Chi burrows, utilized by Viet Cong warriors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast