Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Recommendations to Cairo

Hi all, I am planning a trip to Cairo with gf in the middle of Oct, since this is our first time to an african country, going to play it safe and planning to book flight, hotel, and private tours through expedia ($1,287 for Barcelo Cairo Pyramids hotel). We are only going to be there for about 5 days due to work restrains Here is my itenary, can anyone give recommendations on what i MUST see, or what i can skip? Day 1: - pyramids of Giza - Egyptian Museum and King Tutankhanum's artifacts Day 2: - Memphis and Saqqara monuments - sound and night show - dinner on the nile (maybe, or book when we get there) Day 3: - Church of St Sergius , Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, and the Mosque of Amr Ibn El-Aas - Alexandria (or) free exploration day, check hotel for tours / camel rides / watever recommended by hotels The remag two days will be used to settle in hotel and small trips around cairo. Any advice is welcomed! thanks!!

Adventure travel and tours

Well, I think your decision is really good to spend your vacation to Cairo which is one of the top tourist attractions in Egypt. It is an amazing city full of life and movement, and it is that way almost 24 hours every day, with the noisy honking of horns, children playing in the streets and merchants selling their wears and services.

Older adults, immunocompromised persons, and those with chronic liver disease or other chronic medical conditions who have less than two weeks before departure should receive a single intramuscular dose of immune globulin (0.02 mL/kg) at a separate anatomic injection site in addition to the initial dose of vaccine.

Cairo is such a great place and worth visiting, when I had my tours in Egypt. I was really amaze because it was a fantastic city. You'll have to see these Giza Pyramids, it is really amazing...

Cairo travel advice and recommendations from Viator travelers.
    Egypt travel advice and recommendations from Viator travelers undoubtedly Egypt's star attractions, the Pyramids of Giza are a highlight of any trip to Cairo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast