Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Learning Arabic

Default Learning Arabic

I will be travelling to the Middle East am wondering about the language barrier. I am not gifted with learning new languages but try to learn the basics. But will there be any great need for anything much more than this in the Arab countries? Are some countries more forgiving than others?

Does anyone know any good web sites or language books that I could pick up?
    Middle East Travel

Check this link which is really good for learning Arabic language http://www.madinaharabic.com/. Lots of people still learn from this website.

Learning Arabic online is a good way. There are lots of online websites which can help you to learn basics of Arabic language. Sometimes, learning Arabic language seems a difficult task, and some people try to avoid learning it. However, one should start studying the alphabet, its grammar how to form short arabic phrases and basic arabic language vocabulary.

First let's talk about how important Arabic is, Today Arabic is spoken throughout the Arabian Peninsula, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria,.

Learn how to speak Arabic with lessons, courses, audio, activities and quizzes, including the alphabet, phrases, vocabulary, pronunciation, parts of speeches will help you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast