Default When is the best time to buy flight ticket to Asia in December?

I want to buy airline ticket (including return) for a family member for December 2010. She is going to South Korea. I'm wondering when is the best time (cheap ticket price) to buy and where I should buy from (which website)? Thank you.

Adventure travel and tours

Shoppers looking for the cheapest airfare can learn something from stand-up comedians: It's all about timing.Ticket prices are highest on weekends, on average, according to online travel agencies, fare trackers and airline pricing executives.When's the best time to buy? Travel experts have long said Tuesday is when sales are most often in place, which is true. An analysis of domestic fares shows that Wednesday also has good—and occasionally better—ticket prices.Though prices fluctuate frequently and the ups and downs of airline prices can frustrate and anger consumers, airline pricing actually does follow a cycle during the week. Many sales, in which some seats are discounted by 15% to 25% typically, are launched Monday night. That was true again this week when AirTran Airways launched a sale to all its destinations. Competitors typically match the lower prices Tuesday morning. By Thursday or Friday, many sales have already expired.

on the off chance that the excursion is gotten ready for some arbitrary non-occasion time, look into done by the people at Farecast demonstrates that admissions have a tendency to be at their most minimal somewhere around 2 and 8 weeks from flight. Later research by 2 Associated Press journalists presumed that passages really scrape the bottom somewhere around 4 and 6 weeks before flight.

A 2017 study by Expedia and the Airlines Reporting Corporation says there's a new optimal time to buy airline tickets.The best time to buy airline tickets and other travel advice for 2017 ... December 26, 2016 ... season: Expedia says to visit Africa, North America and the Caribbean in January; the Middle East in February; and the Asia-Pacific region in June.