Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Oman possess a varied landscape though it is such a small country. You can find desert, mountains and beaches, all of them here. Not only this, Oman is a perfect destination for the people who are interested in history and historical monuments. The Muscat festival (held in the first quarter of the year) is a perfect time to visit Oman.

I am planning to Dubai, but not this month to visit. I'm going in January for Dubai Shopping Festival held during the first part of the year and attracts around 3 million tourists. I would definitely recommend everyone to visit and enjoy every moment.

I am planning to travel to Dubai in November and stay for 7-10 days. It's my first visit, and i would like ti see as much as possible. Which area is the best to stay in? Jumeirah, Bur Dubai, The Palm Deira or Other?

Flights to Johannesburg from Manchester | Flights to Lagos from London

I'm about to book a week in Oman for the second week of January and wanted to get some advice first on the average weather I might expect in January. Just want to make sure we can spend our days sunbathing by the pool (22 degrees Celsius plus...) and will come home with a nice tan. Any advice from someone who's been in January would be great.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast