Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Dubai/Oman in October?

I'm going to be in Dubai and Oman from October 17th to November... anyone going to be there @ the same time?

Cheers!
    Middle East Travel

Yes, I’m planning to visit Dubai but not this month. I will visit in January for Dubai Shopping Festival which held throughout the first part of the year and attracts approximately 3 million tourists. I’d definitely recommend must visit everyone and enjoying every moment.

@GFI
    Well, I wish that visit with you to Dubai and see the Dubai Shopping Festival but the problem is this I already planed my holidays for starting three months of next year.
    Shenandoah bed and breakfast can provide you with excellent Romantic bed and breakfasts and Honeymoon bed breakfast, where you can enjoy your meal with luxury.

Glassy waves then really nice for an hour or two. In the afternoon the wind dropped and it was great on the evils and for beginners. Arrecife is a form of low tide, waves break of 100 to 200 meters from the beach. high tidal waves that break in the size of the beach, you can not navigate them.

Oman has a lot os scenic beauty to offer. Place to c - try wadi bani khalid. Its a beautiful oasis with an enjoyable trek to a cave. The matra souq is an amazing place for deals.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast