Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: trip to italy

Default trip to italy

Wife and I are heading to Italy at the end of August for 11 days (Aug. 28- Sept 7). We land in Rome and have to leave from there on the 7th back home We figure we'd stay in Rome for 3 days and then tour some other cities over six days (we have to be back in Rome over the last two days of our trip so that leaves effectively 6 days). We thought about going to Florence for 4 days and then maybe somewhere else over the next two days. Bearing in mind our limited time is there anywhere else we should visit that would be manageable?

Adventure travel and tours

I went to Italy couple of the month with my family, It was awesome city. I really like this city religion. All the peoples was having a very nice nature , I was meet there one old women , She has to sold a beautiful rose, I always to want to meet this women she has very nice nature and she has to gave me very nice information about the city.

Well, you are trying to do too many cities. You could easily spend the whole time in Rome and not come close to experiencing what is on offer. Pick two and come back some other time.

Italy is one of the best destination for travel in the world, very famous and amazing place. Most famous for Pizza and Pasta. also famous for great wine, art and chocolates. World best wine collection there. Pisa tower is main tourist attraction, Italy have nice beaches as well and famous for world best brands of clothes and cosmetic.

Post Re: trip to italy

Italy is one of the best destination i had ever seen in my life..It has become top destination in my vacation list priority and I am planing to visit it again..There are lots of things to enjoy and experience in the place like Italy..In my last vacation from nightlife to shopping there are lots to do and whenever I remember my days I feel very excited..
    Enjoy yourself and had a great time!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast