Default Taipei night clubs, suggestions, cost estimates?

Hi, can anyone recommended any night clubs to visit in Taipei? If it makes a difference, then my preference is maybe university-age crowds or youngerAlso how much to expect to spend per night (assuming I'm not buying any extra drinks or food .. and excluding MRT cost, since I'm trying to figure out how much cash to bring out per night) Would you recommend this plan: Early evening I would take the MRT to the club. Say MRT Jiantan station to MRT Taipei City Hall station. Pay cover charges 350 TWD? 600 TWD?Then I party all night so past midnight and MRT is closed. If I take a taxi from say around Taipei City Hall back to Jiantan (approx 9 km road journey length) would it be.. 1200 TWD? split four ways that can be 300 TWD.So would it be reasonable to expect to bring 650 TWD to 900 TWD a night going by this plan?Here's a map of some night clubs I've heard that I might go to, only used google search so some locations and clubs might not exist anymore/might be misplaced.
    Adventure travel and tours

Night club are very much implanted in the lives of Taiwanese local people. ... With such a variety of night markets in Taipei city, it's astounding how I recollect each one of them. ... Here's a rundown of the greater scale and more well known night showcases in Taipei city and the road snacks that they are celebrated

buying any extra drinks or food .. and excluding MRT cost, since I'