Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Etihad Airways

I will be booking a trip to India this fall and have been checking airfares. Etihad Airways seems to have one of the cheapest fares but I have never flown with them before, so not sure how they are in terms of in-flight service it is good air travel service, two or three times i was travel in Etihad

Etihad Airways, the national carrier of the United Arab Emirates is one of the leading airlines of the world. Based in Abu Dhabi, the capital of UAE, Etihad Airways operates flights services to many cities of the Middle East, Indian subcontinent, Europe, North America and Africa. Established in the year 2003, the airline is gag rapid popularity and it adds up at least one new route every month. Etihad Airways is all set to begin its services to Melbourne and Athens in near future. Etihad Airways also has a cargo division called Etihad Crystal Cargo, offering cargo services to various international destinations with two Airbus A300 - 600F cargo aircraft.

Don't be worried about that, it is good air travel service, two or three times i was travel in Etihad, i never face any problem with this airline before, really nice airlines and good service as well. i travel from UK to India with Etihad airline last year and i naver face any problem with that during the travel time, really nice service and good foods and superb air travels company and cheap as well.

It is one of the best airways for traveling purpose . very low cost are availablr in the world.

Just book the tickets and forget all your worries. You will come to know about their respect-full services once you travel with them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast