Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turkey

I think planning for turkey vacation trip is such a great idea. Turkey is a great city and wonderful country which has many of attractions for holiday makers. It has so much to offer in the way of beaches, historical places, culture, art and monument.

Turkey ofcourse is one of the best holiday destinations in the world.Here you can visit the most ancient cities like istanbul and Cappadocia for its great cultural structure.Princess Islands and full black sea are also a spectacular destinations.And above all travelling to turkey is within your budget.I travelled twice to turkey.I enjoyed a lot with full of fun and excitement.But what I suggest you is hire a experienced guided tour operator to make your travel more beautiful and cheap.

Good choice for holiday..

Turkey is a country straddling eastern Europe and western Asia with social associations with old Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman realms. Cosmopolitan Istanbul, on the Bosphorus Strait, is home to the notorious Hagia Sophia, with its taking off vault and Christian mosaics, the gigantic seventeenth century Blue Mosque and the around 1460 Topkapı Palace, previous home of sultans. Ankara is Turkey's advanced capital.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12