Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Traveling Solo to Prague for 3 days - Lodging?

I'll be traveling to Prague for 3 days in August. There's plenty of information on where to sightsee. Any suggestion to where to stay? I'm hoping for a single clean room with toilet for less than $80CAD, somewhere close to all the attractions. Doable?

Adventure travel and tours

Well, Prague is one of the romantic cities in the world because of its amazing architecture, stunning gardens and atmosphere.
    Moreover, you’ll find plenty of restaurants over there but Kampa Park is one of the finest restaurants in Prague which is place an exclusive location beside the river on Kampa Island. I'd definitely recommend towards there.

Hi everyone,

We are going to be in Bangkok on New year's eve with this tour. Any advice on where to go, what to do on the 31st?

Thanks!!

I am late to reply that what place would be the best in Bangkok. Still, here are some of the best places you should see in Bangkok :

1. Wat Pho
    2. The Grand Palace
    3. Wat Arun
    4. The National Museum
    5. Bang Khu Wiang Floating Market

Its really matter of surprise to hear a Traveling tour of 3 days in Prague, Actuallye Prague is also my favorite place to visit but I haven't ever been & visit in Prague ! I wish to be there! well all the best for your Prague tour.
    water tours

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast