Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Where to go in Europe

Hi

Travelling Europe isn't easy to plan so I thought I might give you some tips. I've seen a lot of this continent and to begin let me just give you an advice: Travelling it is very individual, so choose what ever interests you but don't make the mistake to plan just one or two days for an area - it wouldn't be worth it.

1. Ireland: "The green island" with rough but beautiful nature and very friendly inhabitants. Pubs close at midnight but until then each little village has its every-day party. Dublin is very expensive but has a lovely old scenery and a lot of pubs. See pic.

2. Scotland to Iceland: Scotland is an even rougher place than Ireland and not so lively. The landscape is much more mountainous but offers stunning sites, not just because of the famous castles. The further north you go the colder it will get but it is always green and refreshing.

3. North England, Wales: It's an old industrial area that still hasn't overcome this image, even so cities like Manchester are remarkably modern. The country is very green and full with small villages, pretty much like everywhere else in Europe.

4. South England: Here it is warmer, especially on the southern coast with its old and classy beach towns. London is something special: A very traditional looking but absolutely modern city. The most expansive one in Europe and a trend-setter for the world.

thanks

Europe Travel

All these are good which are mentioned by you. But, I’d like to recommend visiting Ireland which is one of the prominent destinations in the world and third biggest island in Europe. You’ll find plenty of outstanding places which are famous in all over the world like Bunratty Castle, Rock of Cashel, Cliffs of Moher, Holy Cross Abbey and Blarney Castle.

Well, I’d like to recommend London which is one of the cities where number of tourist comes from all over the world because of its historical places, majestic houses, serene green parks and zoo, interesting museums and art galleries etc.
    The top places like Stonehenge, The Merlin Entertainment London Eye and Madame Tussauds.
    Shenandoah bed and breakfast can provide you with excellent Romantic bed and breakfasts and Honeymoon bed breakfast, where you can enjoy your meal with luxury.

I love travelling but first i prefer to go in Europe in following places like
    Greece
    Denmark
    London
    Scotland
    Rome
    these are my favourite places in Europe.

All these are good place but i like Ireland more because it is tourism spots and there are so many places that offer numerous activities to participate and give chance to enjoy trip.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast