Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Malaria worries

They are a tetracycline antibiotic and easier to take than other courses with fewer side-effects. One known side-effect, howver, is the 10% risk of photosensitivity skin reactions and high factor sun block should be used.

They are a tetracycline anti-biotic and simpler to take than other programs with less side-effects. One known side-effect, howver, is the 10% chance of photosensitivity epidermis side results and higher aspect sun prevent should be used.

Trape indicated to research from African-american and Southern region The united states which have recommended level of capacity common pesticides is increasing, and said this could have serious significances for malaria control techniques, particularly since there are few substitute pesticides that are effective, inexpensive and safe for people.

Trape pointed to studies from Africa and South America which have suggested resistance to common insecticides is on the rise, and said this could have serious implications for malaria control strategies, particularly since there are few alternative insecticides that are effective, cheap and safe for humans.

I know to bring deet, wear long clothes, etc. I want to take anti-malaria pills, but am worried about the side effects. Also, just plain worried about getting malaria and the long-term health effects if I get it and survive.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast